Mathemarkets Trading Record
Currently #1 for free subscription groups on the app @ Pelicantrading.io
(in US$, Documents in descending order)
Doc. 1 Profits: [ ( 5398-3350) x 1.5 ] + 3277 ] = $6349
Doc. 2 Investment funding from Broker = $ 1500 credit
Doc. 3 Money refunded due to Broker mistakes = (300 x 1.5 ) = $450
Docs. 4 & 5 Profits: (2090 + 1215) = ($3305 - losses .....) = $1970
Funding = $820
Therefore (6349 + 450 +1970) / (1500 + 820) = 3.8X Return on investment (ROI).
1) I started this with $1500 CREDIT, so did I made money from nothing ?
2) Most of the winnings came from spreadbetting, where it is estimated between 80-90% of traders are losers.
3) This 3.8 X return on investment could be scaled up to larger amounts and you would still get excellent returns.
4) This was done on a part-time basis, mostly when I worked full time in Singapore. I was able to catch some of the European / USA stock markets in the evenings.
5) Just a quick note about trading records, to be a bona fide record, it should be:
An official broker letter or trade statement detailing profits and losses.
Traded regularly over a period of at least 2 years
Are not 1 off so called live trades, as these are ' one - offs '. They can't be repeated with consistency.
Not simply a cheque for $xxx, I can easily withdraw funds from my account and show you a large cheque, it means nothing.
Any other representation which does not disclose fully and transparently the trader's record.
6) Lastly, I put this up not because I want to show off but because there is so much cynicism amongst the trading public that it seems no one without a good record has the credibility to offer something of value though they may not even be teaching " How to win on the markets " type of courses. So my apologies for this.
Mathemarkets © all rights reserved. All information on this page cannot be reproduced without my permission, please visit page to see content.